Withdrawal right for consumers
Withdrawal right for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed and which are not related to his or her professional activities).)
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a uniform order and this order is delivered uniformly or is delivered uniformly. ;
- in which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the last goods, or if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately ;
- where you or a third party other than the carrier named by you have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, or if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or packages ;
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Heldenwerbung GmbH, Großbererenstr. 2-10, 12107 Berlin, Germany, telephone number: +49 (0)30 22012925, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) that you have decided to revoke this contract. You may use the enclosed sample revocation form, which is, however, not prescribed.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send notice of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of additional charges);(including any additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us) without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this payment we will use the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this payment.
We may refuse payment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract, to us or to hand it over. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days.
you shall bear the direct costs of the dispatch of the goods.
You only need to pay for any loss in the value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their nature, properties and function.
Exclusion- or The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date has been exceeded rapidly: 14px;">- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the Contractor has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for delivery if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the sealing is according to the following
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us.)
- An Heldenwerbung GmbH, GroÃŸbeerenstr. 2-10, 12107 Berlin, E-Mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Address(es) of the consumer(s)
- Signature(s) of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.