General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General terms and conditions
1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Heldenwerbung GmbH) via the Internet site www.shirt-king.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any own terms and conditions used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity that acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity when concluding a legal transaction.
2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the listing of the respective product on our website, we submit to you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are finally displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express) as your payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will be forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant number system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally you will be redirected back to our online shop to the order overview page.
Before submitting your order, you have the option of checking all details again, changing them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or canceling the purchase.
By sending the order via the button "order payable" you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your enquiries regarding the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that SPAM filters do not prevent it.
3 Individually designed goods
(1) You shall provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications regarding file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, name rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims of third parties asserted in this connection. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness and assume no liability for errors.
4 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Credit assessment
If we make advance payment, e.g. in the case of payment by invoice or direct debit, your data will be passed on to SCHUFA Holding AG, Komoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden, Germany, for the purpose of credit assessment on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures in order to safeguard our legitimate interests. We reserve the right to refuse you the method of payment on account or direct debit as a result of the credit assessment.
5 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods shall remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall also apply:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Before transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount accruing to you from the resale; we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not meet your payment obligations properly, however, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The choice of the securities to be released shall be incumbent upon us.
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as quickly as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the foregoing warranty provisions shall not apply:
a) Only our own details and the manufacturer's product description shall be deemed agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public praise or statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide a warranty by repair or replacement. If the remedy of the defect fails, you may, at your option, demand a reduction in the purchase price or withdraw from the contract. The remedy of the defect shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless something else results, in particular, from the nature of the object or the defect or other circumstances. In the event of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs arising from the transport of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The time limit reduction shall not apply:
- culpably caused damages attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and in the case of other damages caused intentionally or grossly negligently;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for objects which have been used for a building in accordance with their usual use and which have caused the defectiveness thereof;
- in the event of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
7 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from business relations with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is filed. The right to also appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Phone: +49 (0)30 22012925
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are not prepared to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration bodies.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The language of the contract shall be German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved via the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contractual data within the framework of a binding quotation in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. codes of conduct
4.1 We have submitted to the buyer's seal quality criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG and the associated Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code of Conduct, available at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/images/content/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-qualitatskriterien.pdf and https://www.ecommercetrustmark.eu/the-code-of-conduct/
5. essential characteristics of the good or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment methods
6.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless delivery free of shipping costs has been promised.
6.3 The methods of payment available to you are indicated by a button on our website or in the relevant offer.
6.4 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. terms of delivery
7.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not pass to you until the goods are handed over to you, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch are at your risk.
8. statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects shall be governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These general terms and conditions and customer information were prepared by the lawyers of the Dealer Association who specialise in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 07.12.2017